Monday 5 April 2010

• An experiment

I have a new toy.  Trawling through the App Store (which probably qualifies as a tic by this time!) I found an app that did amazing things with images I take with my iPhone camera.  It's called Hipstamatic. The tagline that follows says it all: "Digital Photography Never Looked So Analog".  It does exactly that - it stylises your iPhone photos (replacing the iPhone's unimaginative camera) and turns them into photos that look like old Kodak Instamatic camera photos!  I played with it for many hours yesterday and in the process of doing this, I decided two things:

1.  to suspend my food blog (which will come as no great loss to the world!) and
2.  to play around with blogging in a less-restricted, more free way, illustrating the blog with photos taken with my iPhone using my new app.

As with all things, this blog will morph into something entirely different.  Let's just say this is how it started...

No comments:

Post a Comment