Tuesday 6 April 2010

• Work



This is where I work. I don't work here all of the time - only some of the time. The other times, I work elsewhere. I like this arrangement very much. It has the advantage of keeping me interested in what I'm doing (which is, often, none too easy!). You can tell this is my bench, I just realised, because I have put a not-so-descrete label on the shelf above my bench. It reads "Lisa's Stuff". I put that sign there in the hopes that my labmates wouldn't use my stuff whilst I was working elsewhere. It might have worked. But how would I know... I wasn't there. Hmmm. Anyway, that's my bench.


Labmates
These are two of my labmates: That's Rupak in the foreground and Yvonne in the background with her back to the camera. They were working when I took this (and the other) photo(s). It looks like Rupak was talking. He probably was - but not to Yvonne, you see, because if that were true, Yvonne would be looking at him.





I think he might have been talking to Hannah...

He talks to everyone. Maybe he was asking me to put the camera away.


Yvonne talks to Hannah, too.  Hannah is a good listener.

Here Yvonne and Hannah seem to be sharing a joke but they are actually laughing because I'm taking a picture of them while they are working. That's Yvonne on the left.


There was another lab member at work today. That's Dan. He's the post doc in the lab. If you look carefully, you can just see his red backpack.  He's heading off after a long day.

Well, that's it for today. There are several others who work in our lab but, this being the first day back after the Easter break, not all of them made it into work today.

These are the ones who did.

No comments:

Post a Comment