Saturday 10 April 2010

• Guacammmmolé!

Last night I was itching to have burritos for dinner - again! Well, since it was Friday night (and movie night) I decided it would be okay to indulge this urge. I'm so hard on myself! ;) It's always nice to end the week with a treat, though, and this seemed to be just the thing. So I stopped off at the green-grocer's on the way home and got a couple of perfectly ripe Haas avocados, a bunch of tomatoes and a couple of limes. Mmmmmmmm! I got some tortillas at the Co-op.

On the ride home, I thought about what movie to suggest we watch. As soon as I got in the door and made my proposal to Steve, I realised I'd forgotten the sour cream! Not to worry... it was a beautiful evening and Steve was happy to make the trip.

We watched 'Moon' - a very good film which reminded me of "2001: A Space Oddessy", more than once.

No comments:

Post a Comment